Janet Hogstrom, myself, Tina Jacobson
Ruth Taylor and myself
Here's most of the cast after the play. We had some really neat bonnets and costumes. My friend Jeanette, in the brown dress with white shawl, played Emma Smith. She did a great job.
The stage appeared as an old school house with old fashioned chairs and furniture. I was able to lend my old fashioned chair that went to my roll top desk that I used as a teenager.
One of the miracles that occured the day of the performance was Mike's unexpected early arrival home from a business trip. He had been scheduled to be in India until Friday and I had booked my babysitter weeks ahead of time. Well, my babysitter contacted me Thursday morning and had to cancel because she was running a fever and quite sick. I was scrambling all afternoon to figure out what I was going to do with the kids. And then Mike walked through the door at 2:00 in the afternoon! It was a huge relief!
2 comments:
That looks like it turned out to be a really nice production. And good for you for participating...something I probably wouldn't do in a million years.
Happy Easter to your cute family!
I am SO bummed I missed it. Your costume looks so great though!
Post a Comment